Friday, January 28, 2011

Examples Of Letters For Community Service

My Movies January 2011

Oulala, I did not go to the movies very often this month! Between week in Florida, my two weekends of work 100% confined to the house ... it's true that I did not have much opportunity to get out!

Even with all this, the selection was not great.

I keep all my movie tickets to paste in a small notebook memory. In total, during this year in the U.S. (reminds me that I came in last January), I went to see 34 films at the cinema! it's really the perfect break to get away screaming and crying children, especially since the movie is only 3 minutes from my house!


*** *** Little Fuckers (from France)


Synopsis: It took 10 years, two children with his wife Pam and countless obstacles that Greg is finally accepted by his stepfather. Doubts reappear when Greg Jack, short of money, moonlighting for a laboratory ... When the whole clan Furniker, including Kevin, Pam's ex, is found for the birthday of twins, Greg has to prove to Jack that he is a true family head. But after all the misunderstandings, espionage and secret missions, Greg Will it pass the final examination of Jack and his successor as head of the clan ... or the circle of trust will be there forever broken?

My Opinion: Robert de Niro and Ben Stiller, the winning of the trilogy of My Father-in-funny & Co. Although the war between father and step- son, but children really not mark the film, rather to show that there were changes between films!


Tangled *** *** (ah yes, Rapunzel FR!)


; Synopsis: When Flynn Rider, the most wanted gangster in the kingdom, took refuge in a mysterious tower, he finds himself held hostage by Rapunzel, a beautiful, reckless girl with impressive hair by 20 feet long, kept prisoner by Mother Gothel. The astonishing Flynn's jailer seeks a way out of the tower where she is confined for years. It then passes into an agreement with the seductive thief ... This is the beginning of an adventure packed with frenzied action, humor and emotion, in which the unlikely duo will meet a horse super-cop, a Pretender to the instinct of protection overdeveloped, and a strange gang of criminals.

My opinion: Oh it's been like that I had not gone to see a cartoon movie! I loved it. A princess with a strong character, very charming bad boy (for a cartoon they made the package), animals as companions of adventure, a little magic and Lulu is an absolute IN! Plus I don ' jamain had heard the story of Rapunzel! It's crazy like that enriched the general culture a Disney! I am disgusted by cons, because the film was to see in 3D, and I hate this system. I compared the difference with and without glasses, and it's crazy how we lost the color! Besides when wearing eyeglasses already ... Ben is not top top!


*** No Strings Attached *** ( Sex friendsen FR)




Synopsis: Between "Sex Friends", we must follow some basic rules: Never
afford gifts.
Do not dine alone together. Accept
competition.
Forget the word "darling (e)".
Always leave before breakfast.
And above all, never fall in love!
Is that clear to Emma and Adam?

My Opinion: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh it is too well this film. Too bad he was not released for Valentine's Day, because it would have marked the event! Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher are so cute! She, so "pretty." And he, still funny. And once you see a guy flinched first, AC is really worth to take a look!

0 comments:

Post a Comment