Sunday, January 23, 2011

Istqb Sample Paper Of 2010



This day has finally arrived ... Sunday, my day off. That means no children in the horizons, no job, no troubleshooting for parents. This is MY day! hahahah!

So when the alarm is pti-breakfast and shower in high speed to go get a manicure / pedicure at the corner of the street (in an institute anyway). As it is relaxing, especially with the Chinese for years remix mike brant & Co! Now the toes and hands are blue pearl color.

11.20 appointment with Sarah my little German favorite, it recovers the portion Franzi (Germany) and Clara (Austria), and zouuuuuu subway to Queens. No more buildings of a few hundred floors, up the streets a little more American, but still too narrow. In the Queens, Bedford near the Williamsburg Bridge, I already feel a little more at ease. Full of cafes, bistros and grocery stores a little loose.

Upon arrival, we had a little trouble believing that this place was really bowling. Different parts for U.S. watch football on flat screen, a real bar, and boowling the other side of the windows, and all in a sort of warehouse. The soil has not been renovated, it was as concrete. But coincidentally, I loved this place. For once, nothing is done in excess, and not a hint of luxury.

Even in Queens, I will not forget I come!

District Bedford

View of Manhattan on Bowling

Ahhh I love, that 's a bar at least!

And the bowling alley, it's been a bit old, but it takes the shock!

Lulu (I), Sarah, and Clara Franzi

Quick 3 games against 2 German and 1 Austrian. I very well represented France since I left the big winner of 2 of 3 parts (yes, time to warm up, the first part was already finished!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment