Saturday afternoon, after going to see "No Strings Attached" film, Margot and I went to a small detour shopping in SOHO.
Who says fashionable and known for its shopping ... said tourists! Ahh they are everywhere, plus they piètiennent, stop in the middle of the road to take a picture, etc..
break 3 hours for a lunch snack, in a small café in the neighborhood. Also story to warm a bit, because in NYC, well it is cold at this time (see article snowstorm). A delicious hot chocolate? Oh and take a share of brownies in front of me. Okay well I'll take one, especially since I have not eaten at noon. It takes so little to always let me try! En +, chocolate chips melted in my mouth.
And then we're past the serious stuff: the SHOPPING! Shops are everywhere around. Even if it was Sunday, there is no difference from any other day of the week. Everything is open. Of clothes, shoes and accessories, balances for no particular reason, in high street shops or not elsewhere.
I love shopping!
But it's going, I did not do excess. I just made a little gift from Hollister: a navy blue summer rode with great cleavage! houhouh! I have no interest in gaining weight by this summer, because I could not take the dress for quite some time with their blizzards. I also bought a jacket "Hoodie" green apple in hollister. What is it comfortable! I like it!
| |
| That's the first time I see one like that! |
| |
| My dress Hollister |
| |
| And the green jacket from Hollister |
0 comments:
Post a Comment