Film in Georgia now! I do not lose my good habits weekend.
OMG, I saw the good news of Fast and the Furious 5, I did not know that a sequel was planned! Paul Wesley and Vin Diesel will be Part.
Gnomeo and Juliet *** ***
USA Release: February 11, 2011
output FRA: February 16, 2011
History: Juliet is beautiful as the day and like all the Capulets ... wears a red cap. Gnomeo is brave and like all the dwarves of the Montague family ... wearing a blue cap. Gnomeo and Juliet will they be able to live their love openly under their pink plastic flamingo Favorite? Here is the greatest love story ever told ... with garden gnomes!
My opinion: was my outlet to celebrate Valentine's Day! lol! The movie was cute. Very close to the true story of Romeo and Juliet ... but with much more humor. The dialogues are done for the children of course, but the innuendos are fully understood by adults! But no spoilers in this summary ;-)
*** I am Number Four / *** Number Four
USA Release: February 18, 2011
output FRA: April 6, 2011
History: Synopsis: Three are already dead. Who will be the fourth? An extraordinary teenager, John Smith, fled before the enemy will do anything to destroy it. Perpetually changing identity, never staying long in the same city, he was accompanied by Henry, who watches over him. Wherever he goes, John is the newcomer who has no past. In the small town in Ohio where he moved, he moved unexpected events that will change her life. From his first love to the discovery of its incredible capabilities, it will also connect to people who share his amazing destiny.
My opinion: Oh I found my man: Alex Pettyfer (Prettyface, as they say here). A real bomb. I even failed to faint when Mr deigned to show himself shirtless in the movie! Aside from that, I admit I was somewhat disappointed by the film. I expected more action and less science fiction. And yes, it talks about aliens, all ugly and nasty. Dianna Agron, star of Glee, does an act of presence in the form of (re) will become the beautiful girlfriend of John! But in the end I did not quite captured: will it be a sequel? For it is not possible for this to end as shown! Yeah Alex back soon !!!!!!
| |
| Nothing to do with the movie .... but it does not hurt!! Aie Aie Aie |
0 comments:
Post a Comment