It is here we are. The moment you've all been waiting for has arrived. I will explain the reasons for my departure.
That you may have seemed a bit fast, but simply because I had talked to anyone. But since early January, returning from Florida, the "idea was implanted in my head. There remained only to find out what I really wanted.
should know that if I decided changing family, there was a risk for me to return to France. For with the au pair agency, we only have 2 weeks of "rematch" to find a family. Otherwise, my home-country management! "I will absolutely return to France and assumed anyway, I had become more prepared. But I knew I had not finished my stay.
How did I get here?
- The desire to break the routine.
- NYC is not me. This is not a place where I belong. As a tourist, I say yes, but from there to live there even 1 or 2 years is not. I'm crazy? Are you jealous? maybe. But this city is not ME. People are cold, do not worry that their little one, have no respect for others.
Of course there are positives. I do not regret my year and I met great people. And it breaks my the heart to leave my Margot and Sarah behind. But I must think of me now.
- It may seem a little too "psychological", but since 2 / 3 months, I ask myself many questions. Who am I? Why I choose to do this? What do I want? It's such a mess in my head. But it cleared by the day. The desire to be ME. Who is it never happened this challenge? I have 22 years, I have no specific dress that would look really Accused said my personality, I do not know exactly what I'll do my return to France ... Bizarre? Weird you said? Yes, but the remoteness and loneliness have positive points, however: they give you time to think.
short, I felt there was need for change now. To do what I wanted. I realized that NYC was not for me, so I told myself "ok, it's time to leave."
- then it is true that I worked tro often with 50/55h more weeks, so I did not necessarily love my few friends I had left, except on Sundays (my day off). I woke up in the morning, knowing it when (or if) I had a break in the day. Life as an au pair was more too what j''étais party. I tried to change a minimum, but it did not evolve too.
- Children of the ancient family will miss me a little anyway, because there were good times. But after hearing, after a year spent here as one of them, I'm only here to "clean", well it's pretty hard. Some difficult times, especially lately. I am not telling you all!
I've had very good times in NYC, met wonderful people, fabulous places visited. But today I went for all these reasons. I hope you have a poorly lit. It is not easy to explain is that he trotted up there!
| |
| The cupcake Ohlala! |
Nan but what she's talking? Ohlala The cupcake: chocolate cake I had for my departure from my former host family. "Ohlala" is a word I said, very often with them. And they found it Very funny! It stayed! The cupcake was delicious! the heart was in the middle of the brownie! YUMMI !!!!! Thank you to the family!
0 comments:
Post a Comment