Everything goes very well yet. The family is very nice. But it is a little confusing for children and for me, because he is a former au pair and the GD-visiting mother. So no regular rhythm for the whole week.
Until Friday, I start work at 9am in the morning until about 18.30. It really changes the lives for some time for yourself in the morning and evening!
this morning with Jen (the mom), we took the kid to school. Funny system: All cars start arriving in Indian file, and move progressively as professors pick up their children at the door. No need to leave the car, just opened the door and say goodbye! Right to return at noon is different, you need to park and go to school. How does it? you have to walk? pfff LOLLLL
short, we introduced small school and after I took the wheel of space for nearly an hour of driving. Zouhhhhhhhh and Lulu on American roads. It was great. I look forward to again. The vicinity of malls it was not easy at all, because a lot of traffic, but I had a great co-pilot. She even made me do a half turn at a light, I never tried it myself, but apparently this is allowed here. In short a great relief to have this problem on the fear take the wheel in the country's more, they'll pass me their GPS for the year, so I can go anywhere!
And tonight, we all went to eat a burger at the same place this Saturday for my arrival. After that, we stopped in our little hamlet take a dessert. There's this place to buy pots of ice garnish ourselves, and the price depends on the weight of the pot. In fact, they call it the frozen yogurt. It's not as creamy as ice, but it is already frozen. And then it's pretty good! So we go home to almost 20h, children are not lying, it's really relaxing, I tell you!
| |
| Normal what, I'm in the USA! Note just peanuts and more on the side! |
| |
| Responsible: Perfume ice Before: Toppings (sauces, fruits, cereals, chocolate ...) |
| |
| I start light, especially after a burger; vanilla ice cream + mini m & m's candy + + muesli |
0 comments:
Post a Comment