Saturday, February 12, 2011

How Long Will It Take To Put My Permanent Veneers

Start shopping ...

... Yes and all alone, like a great! This morning I took the keys of the car (the Nissan!) And presto, I went exploring the shops around, without anyone to guide me ... good, apart from the GPS course!

Freedom to drive! It is super relaxing! I lost more than once, but it does not matter. I'm not scared! Ahhhhh I want to go back!

My first shopping center in Cumming visited was the Avenue Forsyth. Too well, there is a great film (I'll be there tomorrow morning, that's for sure!), A Barnes & Noble (great bookstore with a coffee corner and Internet), and some shops, especially to find jewelry trinkets! It's already a good place to go antiquing not very far!

After that I went to WalMart. Like Target, lots of things not very expensive to buy for home, garden, office, room bath, food and some clothes, but not always tiptop.

So much for the moment. Tonight I'm going with Jen, his mother and Jackson in a show of Peter Pan. I think it is with illuminations. I'll tell you more later. In the meantime, I'll share my shopping done this morning!

Nissan ... parked as far as possible !

Cinema

Stores

a bit of architecture in the midst of all these stores!

Blue: vest / hood love
In gray: tshirt for my pajamas


My 2 tshirts

My new Converse this summer (in 1 month I think!)




0 comments:

Post a Comment